| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Larned, Ks in April is quite mild at 12.4 °C (54.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 52.1mm (2.1in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Larned, Ks April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Larned, Ks, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Larned, Ks:
- Beaver City, Ne, Usa - 248.2 kms (154.3 miles) NNW
- Norton, Ks, Usa - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) NNW
- Wakeeney, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) W
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.3 miles) WSW
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) NNE
- Concordia, Kansas, Usa - 208.3 kms (129.5 miles) NE
- Hayss, Ks, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Ellsworth, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 206.5 kms (128.3 miles) ENE
- Mcpherson, Ks, Usa - 123.8 kms (76.9 miles) ENE
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) E
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 143 kms (88.9 miles) ESE
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 208.5 kms (129.6 miles) ESE
- Kingfisher, Ok, Usa - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) SSE