| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Larned, Ks in February is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 14.8 °C (26.6 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A paltry 16.3mm (0.6in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 10:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Larned, Ks February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Larned, Ks, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Larned, Ks:
- Beaver City, Ne, Usa - 248.2 kms (154.3 miles) NNW
- Norton, Ks, Usa - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) NNW
- Wakeeney, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) W
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.3 miles) WSW
- Hebron, Ne, Usa - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) NNE
- Concordia, Kansas, Usa - 208.3 kms (129.5 miles) NE
- Hayss, Ks, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Ellsworth, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 206.5 kms (128.3 miles) ENE
- Mcpherson, Ks, Usa - 123.8 kms (76.9 miles) ENE
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) E
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 143 kms (88.9 miles) ESE
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 208.5 kms (129.6 miles) ESE
- Kingfisher, Ok, Usa - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) SSE